SEO Ongoing - Basic (Monthly)
Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for your web site.
This is an ongoing process, and usually follows a separate full site optimisation process.
- Sites that have been optimised and now require on-going Google improvement
- Companies who have neglected SEO activities and now wish to improve organic results
- Sites being updated or refreshed with new content
Monthly phone call.
Each month we work with you to:
- Review results from previous month's activities
- Discuss content strategy and campaign priorities for the month
- Research specific keyword themes related to the content strategy
- Research competitor activities and relevant campaigns
- Recommend keyword terms and copy to be tested in AdWords
- Plan relevant content items to be created and promoted
- Optimise on-page content items
- Plan outreach activities to promote content to relevant sites
- Training on how to use tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush)
The on-page optimisation implementation includes:
- Canonical URL setup
- Internal Linking
- Meta Descriptions
- Social visibility
Volume of Activity
As a general guide, the monthly activity includes:
- planning and optimisation of 3 content items (pages, post, articles)
- outreach to 10 shortlisted sites
Note: an Advanced SEO item is also available that increases the activities each month.
- Management of AdWords testing campaigns (we provide the terms and copy to test, but do implement any of the AdWords items)
- Advertising costs related to testing (any AdWords testing spend within Google AdWords is additional)
The deliverable each month is:
- a fully optimised set of content pages as per the strategy doc priorities
- report on outreach activities and results
The implementation is managed via our project management system which clients have full access to, and includes all documents (content priorities, keyword research, page optimisation items) and reports on outreach progress.
Got a question?
Please send us a note and we'll get back to you asap: