SEO Site Implementation
Based on the finding from a site SEO Audit, we:
- fix identified technical SEO items
- research keywords to target
- optimise pages for these keywords
- ensure key SEO items are in place sitewide
- Sites that have been neglected and fallen out-of-date
- New sites going live
- Sites being updated or refreshed with new content
A comprehensive keyword research piece, covering:
- Content strategy
- Target audiences
- Content gaps
Technical implementation of fixes and optimisation includes:
- Google crawl analysis
- XML Sitemap preparation and submission
- Canonical URL setup
- Site Architecture
- Internal Linking
- Meta Descriptions
- Mobile responsiveness
- Business listings
- Social visibility
- News listing
- SSL implementation
The deliverable is a fully optimised web site.
The implementation is managed via our project management system which clients have full access to, and includes all documents (content strategy, keyword research, page optimisation items) and reports on progress.
For new sites and site refresh projects, the implementation is ideally performed during the new site build process, so that the site is fully optimised upon launch.
Got a question?
Please send us a note and we'll get back to you asap: